How to Ride a Bike With No Handlebars
We’ve all seen those bikes without handlebars zipping around and wished we could be that carefree. Well, now you can be! Riding a bike without handlebars is simple once you get the hang of it.
Here are tips on how you can ride a bike without handlebars like a pro in no time!
- Start by inspecting your bike to make sure that it’s in good working condition. You don’t want to be halfway through your ride only to find out that your tires are flat or your chain is loose.
- Once you’ve given your bike the green light, it’s time to get on and start pedaling! Keep your legs parallel to the ground and your back straight as you pedal. You may need to adjust your seat higher or lower depending on your height.
- To turn, simply lean in the direction you want to go. The sharper the turn, the more you will need to lean. Don’t worry, it’s impossible to fall off!
- If you want to stop, just coast to a stop and put your feet down on either side of the bike.
- Now that you know the basics, it’s time to practice! Find a wide open space like a park or an empty parking lot. Start off slowly and gradually increase your speed as you get more comfortable.
- Remember to have fun! Ride with friends, explore new places, and make some great memories along the way.
There you have it! Easy tips for riding a bike without handlebars like a pro. Just remember to inspect your bike before you ride, take it slow at first, and most importantly, have fun! Happy riding!